25 October 2008

...why i love my daughter...

...mike and i went out to dinner on friday night with some friends. (we usually enjoy friday night as a date night and hannah gets to spend some quality time with her grandma and grandpa - mike's folks.)

so, we picked her up pretty late and were on our way home. i asked her what they did, did she have fun, all of the regular questions... one of which is "were you a good eater? what did you have for dinner?"

she answered me.

"yes, i was a good eater. we had sandwiches for dinner."

"what kind of sandwiches did you have, bud? peanut butter and jelly?"

"nope. regular sandwiches, you know, pig meat and cheese."

i thought mike was going to crash, he was laughing SO hard!

seriously...

1 comment:

Hope said...

mmmm. pig meat and cheese--my favorite! i love kids! i also just posted a Zachism in my blog...cracks me up.