16 July 2010

for my mom...

...so my parents are on their way to bluefields, nicaragua. dad will be gone for two weeks and mom will be gone for four. we will be missing them a lot and I know they will be missing the girls so I thought that would be good motivation for me to be posting pictures of and stories about them.
I didn't get any pictures today, but we went over to their house today to go swimming with April an her kids. we enjoyed keeping cool in the pool. the kids had a great time. it was maple's first time to be all the way in. I held her for a while and then put her into the baby floatie for a bit. she really enjoyed it and since it was so hot out she was able to stay in the water longer than normal. it was super cute :)

we are hoping that our house cools off enough to enjoy some time at home before bedtime. it's been pretty hot the past few nights.

well, since I'm writing from my phone I'll be done for now. hopefully some pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love your parents pool, I wish I was using it with you!

ashley said...

i wish you were, too! glad that you still check my blog. sorry i never write on it. i'm working on being better about that...